- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Recommended for Medium – Large Rooms (170 sq. ft.)
- 4 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen and Turbo. Easy tap power control
- Automatic shut-off – 2, 4, or 8 hours
- Electronic filter replacement reminders
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
The Honeywell true HEPA Allergen remover Tower is perfect for medium-large rooms. Its stylish design and slim profile allow it to be placed anywhere, even in tight spots. The true HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97percent of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns. It also reduces odors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), and certain germs. How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon Pre-Filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores and more. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room. Honeywell air purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by allergists.