- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4-pack of replacement water filters for Mixpresso Water Filters (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BRITA)
- Filters are tested and certified by the WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 when used in a Mixpresso pitcher.
- Part of Mixpresso’s better water system for better tasting coffee
- Fast & Easy to Use
- When used in a Mixpresso pitcher, each filter lasts about 40 gallons or 2 months before needing to be replaced; Backed by Mixpresso’s one-year warranty
The water filter will last around 40 gallons and need to be replaced every 2-3 months.
1) Remove protective wrapper
2) Immerse the filter in cold water for a few seconds
3) Remove filter and shake gently to remove air bubbles
4) Insert the new filter and press firmly to seal
5) Put Water in Jug and run through once.
Note: If filter becomes blocked, remove the filter and run under cold water a few times. Then reinstall.
Replacement Water Filters for Mixpresso Pitchers
Say hello to Mixpresso Coffee’s proper ballance mineral filtration system and enjoy better tasting coffee.
EASY TO USE: Put water into pitcher before making coffee.
SAVE MONEY: Avoid over priced water systems
CONSISTENT COFFEE: A repeatable way to filter your water for delicious coffee.
FULL FLAVOR: Enjoy better tasting coffee.
WE DEVELOPED THIS WATER PITCHER to help create the right balance of calcium, magnesium and sodium to help you brew the perfect cup of coffee. Coffee will taste better when run through Mixpresso Better Coffee Water Pitcher system and then brewed.
STOP BREWING YOUR COFFEE WITH TAP WATER LIKE A SAVAGE: Coffee is mostly water. Why use the same water you flush your toilet with? Mixpresso’s filtration system allows the coffee’s sweatness to really come through by filtering out the right amount of chlorine without over stripping the water of all the minerals.
PERFECT FOR CHEMEX, FRENCH PRESS AND AEROPRESS:
Get the most out of elite brewing systems and be impressed by the differenced. Get excited to make better tasting coffee at home.
GREAT FOR K-CUP MACHINES OR DRIP COFFEE MAKERS:
Get the most out of your Keurig K-Cup Machine or drip coffee maker by pre-filtering the water in Mixpresso’s Better Coffee Water Filter system.